As a User with Surveyor access to ELIAS you have permissions to carry any of the following actions;
- Copy or duplicate an existing asset from the asset listing.
- Copy or duplicate an asset when adding or editing an existing asset
- Copy existing Assets between Spaces.
How to Copy or Duplicate an Asset when adding a New or Editing an existing Asset.
- Navigate to the ELIAS Inspections App
- Navigate to an Asset Listing via a Facility, Floor and Space.
- Select an existing asset to edit or add a new asset and access the asset draw.
On actioning the “Edit” function button an “Update asset” draw is displayed to allow you to enter or amend data as is required.
Any changes made to the existing asset can be update and copied to a new asset if required using the “Save and Copy” button reached by clicking the more options button.
If this option is selected the amended data will be saved to the existing Asset and a “Create Asset” draw is displayed to allow you to enter or amend data as is required.
Note: Some data is carried forward and pre populated other mandatory fields are left blank.
On saving the copied and / or amended data the Application returns to the Space Asset listing page where the newly added Asset is displayed.