As a Surveyor with access to the ELIAS Inspections application, you have the ability to copy assets using any one of the following three methods;
- Copy or duplicate an existing asset from the asset listing.
- Copy or duplicate an asset when adding or editing an asset.
- Copy existing assets between spaces.
How to Copy or Duplicate an Existing Asset from the Asset Listing
- Navigate to the ELIAS Inspections App
- Navigate to an Asset Listing via a Facility, Floor and Space.
- Select the required Asset and click through the “Copy” function button.
On actioning the “Copy” function button a “Create Asset” draw is displayed to allow you to enter or amend data as is required.
Note: Some data is carried forward and pre populated other mandatory fields are left blank.
On saving the copied and / or amended data the Application returns to the Space Asset listing page where the newly added Asset is displayed.