As a user with ELIAS administrator permissions you can reset a users password on their behalf. They can also reset their own password using the “Forgotten password” link in the login page https://help.eliasam.com/resetting-your-password-forgotten-password/.
How to reset a user’s password
- Login with a users that has admin portal access
- Navigate to the “User Management” page
- Use the listing filters and sort to find the user requiring their password reset
- On the user record row in the listing click the reset icon on the right side next to the edit icon (it is a square with an arrow facing right)
- The user will be automatically sent a new temporary password to enable them to login. They will be asked to create a new password as part of this process.
- The temporary password is only valid for 24 hours, if not used within this period the password will need to be reset again.
NB: please make sure the user is expecting their password to be reset as it will be easy to miss the email containing the temporary password.
First time user login help article may also be useful – https://help.eliasam.com/elias-first-time-login/